Terms of Service
Effective Date: December 26, 2023
Welcome to Secret Armenia website. Our Site is for blogging, tourism information and education purposes. We are in no way an official website or associated with the government of the Republic of Armenia.
PROHIBITED SITE CONDUCT
You must not do any of the following, as reasonably determined by us, subject to applicable law:
- access or use the Site in any way that is not in compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
- access, tamper with or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- alter information on or obtained from the Site;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail”, “spam” or “chain letters”;
- frame any part of the Site or link to the Site or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your User Generated Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by us;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Site;
- send to or otherwise impact us or the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware”, “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient; or
- take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site’s infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
PROTECTION OF SITE CONTENT
The Site is protected by intellectual property laws and you agree to respect them. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights we have in the content on this Site, to privately display and perform the Site on your computer for your own personal, noncommercial purposes.
We reserve all other rights in the content on this Site, on its own behalf and on the behalf of its licensors, and we do not, directly or by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, grant any other rights or licenses to you under these Terms.
Except as expressly stated in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any content on this Site without prior written consent from us or the third-party owner of the rights in that User Generated Content (if any).
DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTS; LINKS
The Site may contain advertisements, offers or links to third party websites and resources that we do not control. Information provided by third parties may not be wholly accurate. We are not responsible or liable for
- the availability or accuracy of offers, links, third party websites or resources; or
- the content, advertising, products or services available from such offers, links, third party websites or resources.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, and suppliers, and each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively, “Indemnified Person(s)”) harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees), brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from:
- your access to and use of the Site;
- your dealings with third parties who provide advertisements, offers or links;
- any User Generated Content; or
- your breach of any term of these Terms
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE PROVIDE THE SITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE OR TIMELY.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NONE OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS ARE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, STATUTORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing its copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
- your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind.
NOTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
We may provide notice to any e-mail or other address that you provide to us. You must keep your address current and any notice sent by us to the address that you have most recently provided is effective notice.
- No Agency; No Third-Party Beneficiary.These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship.
- These Terms are personal to you and you may not transfer, assign or delegate them to anyone without our permission.
- Limitations on Actions.Any action concerning any dispute with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is banded.
- No Waiver.The failure of any party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or that party’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.